Monday, September 17, 2012

Adventure at home

I apologize for not posting for so long. Mistress informs me that I will have to catch up. They have sent me out many times but fortunately I have not had to blog about them. But that will change.


Today I experienced one my potentially most embarrassing outings ever. Normally when they send me out as a sissy it is away from home but today they decided to do it here. It was time for me to cut the grass, or mostly the weeds, which had gotten rather high due to recent wet weather. I had on bright pink bra and panties. They let me put a pair of white shorts and a white blouse on. The pink undergarments were noticeable if you looked closely but a passerby would not notice. I did not have to wear my breast forms so only my natural 44B breasts were visible not my 44DDs. Just after I started it started misting. By the time I was half done the sidewalk was entirely wet. I went in and asked if I could stop. Since the forecast is for a couple of wet days they said that the yarded needed to be done and I should finish. I went back out and continued as it misted more heavily. I was getting soaked. We live on a corner and the side street is fairly busy with traffic and joggers, dog the walkers and mothers pushing strollers regularly go by. I was still mowing when I heard a car stop next to me and a young lady yell out, “I love your pink” and then drive off. I looked down and the rain had made the blouse and shorts translucent and you could clearly see the pink. I was so embarrassed. Many people had gone by and I did not notice anyone I knew but I also wasn’t really paying attention. I ran thru the last pass with the more and was in tears by the time I got the mower back in the back yard and the gate closed. After I put the mower away I went inside. Cindy said, “Now that wasn’t too bad. You finished before it really started to rain.” I had to tell them about the comments from the lady. They looked at me and Alicia said, “Oh my, I can clearly read the Call Me on the back of your panties. I hope no one else saw that and calls you” with a hearty laugh. I really hope that no one that knows me drove by after I was wet.

1 comment:

Jane K said...

Missed your blog updates - any chance you'll update it? Thanks for all your posts over the years, it's been great to read.