Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shopping Trip

Mistress sent me out on another shopping adventure again last Thursday. I was wearing the usual pink ruffled sissy, black garter belt, black stockings, sissy anklets, corset, pink bra, and breastforms. I wore Mary Jane’s with 3 inch heels, thin white crop pants, pink peasant top, pink dog collar with sissy dog tags, pink press-on nails, and a pink Barbie watch. You can easily see the pink panties and black garter belt and stockings thru the top and pants.


I was sent to a Dot’s store in Maplewood. It was the first time I had been there. Mistress had been in and had seen a thin frilly pink top and a couple of flowery short dresses that she wanted me to buy.

The two clerks were not very friendly. They seemed to ignore me but offered to help others. When I asked for help with finding a size they did help and when I had pick out 2 dresses and the pink top to try on, one of the did become helpful. She led me to the dressing room and after she opened the dressing room door, she looked closely at my neck and asked what the necklace said. I had to explain that it was a dog collar that mistress made me wear and that the tags said, “Owned by Diane”, “Diane’s Sissy”, and “Wendesis”. I told her that was my name. She just responded “Oh.” The top fit fine but the dresses, although very cute, were two sizes smaller than I usually wear and as a result too short. They did not cover my stocking tops at all. I purchased the top and asked if I could change into it to wear. I put it back on and the clerk help remove the tags for me. I left the store and went to the car where I removed the pants and put on a short black skirt. Here are pictures of the new sissy top and my stocking top and pink nails.



I then drove thru McDonalds with my skirt pulled up and purchased a soda.

It was then across the river to the Hustler Club. I went into Boutique/Video Arcade and bought a wristband to go into the arcade to watch videos in the booths. I walked around for a few minutes before I walked into a booth. Mistress had told me to leave the door ajar for at least ten seconds before I closed it. I watched a shemale video and then left the booth to walk around again. There were about 10 men wandering around but thankfully none seemed interested in me. After watching another video, I left and drove to Wiseguys Gentlemens Club.

When I walked in there seemed to be more dancers than men. Several of the ladies said hi to me and Autumn came rushing over and gave me a big hug and kiss. She said she had had a bad day and seeing me really cheered her up. We went to the bar and bought me a Shirley Temple and she got a shot. We then went and at a table and talked, held hands and rubbed legs. She is always so nice to me. At 1:30, I had to excuse myself and tell her that it was time for me to change my tampon. It had been four hours and I am not allowed to miss by more than 10 minutes. I went into the men’s room and changed my tampon and returned to Autumn. She suggested a private dance. I asked how much and she said $30. I only had $25 left and she said she would do it for me. We went into the backroom and she gave me a private although she never really touched my crotch and I did leave very unsatisfied. Next time I am sent there, I will tell her that if she is not going to help me cum, then I would rather tip her to just sit and talk for a long time rather than have a one song private with little stimulation.

When I returned home, Mistress Diane, Alicia, and Cindy were there. I do to describe in detail the entire trip while I was masturbating for them. After I came I had to clean up the mess with my tongue while continuing to stroke for 20 more minutes. They just laughed at my futile efforts to get my "little sissy clit" hard again.

No comments: