Friday, December 12, 2008


Tuesday Mistress Diane sent me out on another adventure. As I was dressing, she took pictures of what I would be wearing as I made my rounds. I started with white lacy garter panties and a kotex pad to keep my sissy clit from staining my panties, a black garter belt, hot pink fishnet stockings, and pink ruffled sissy panties.

I also had on a rubber corset and pink bra with breast forms,









two sissy anklets and 3in black heels.
I left the house wearing a short dress, Barbie watch and three pink sissy bracelets and carrying my pink clutch purse.









I was also wearing press-on nails with french tips.









My first stop was For Lovers Only, an lingerie and adult novelty store. I had to ask for clear bra straps as the pink bra straps showed with the thin spaghetti straps of the dress. They did not have nay but suggested that I go to K-mart. My next stop was the Dots store at Telegraph and 255. The dress I was wearing came from a previous trip to a different Dots store. I was supposed to purchase a new outfit. The clerk had they had no dresses on sale and she could only find one skirt. I had to try it on but it did not fit well. Before I left, I asked if they had clear bra straps but they did not. I then went next door to Payless Shoes to look for pink shoes. The clerk asked if she could help and I said I just needed pink shoes. She said they had no pink ones in stock in my size and kept showing me other that she said would look good with my outfit. I left without purchasing anything.

I then had to take off my dress in the car and put on a pink peasant top. As I sat in the car my garters, stocking tops, and sissy panties were very obvious. I had to drive thru Dairy Queen and ordered a soda. After the clerk took my money, she left the window and went and talked to another clerk who came over to the window with her and stuck her head out looked closely at me and said, “Nice outfit”. The first clerk handed me my soda and change and said, "Have a pretty day”.

I then drove across the river to the Hustler Club. Before getting out of the car, I put my short black skirt on which barely covered the stocking tops and garters.



I went into Boutique/Video Arcade and bought a wristband to go into the arcade to watch videos in the booths. I walked around for a few minutes before I walked into a booth. Mistress had told me to leave the door ajar for at least ten seconds before I closed it. As I was reaching to close it, opened and a man asked to come in. Once in side, I put money in the video machine and we started watching a shemale video. He asked me to pull up my skirt and I did and tucked it into the waistband. He did the same with the back of the skirt and then he started rubbing my bottom. He then unzipped his pants and took my hand and placed it on his member. I very reluctantly stroked him until he shot. He wiped himself on my skirt, quickly zipped his pants and left. I stood there sort of stunned. After a few minutes I regained most of my composure and left. As I walked back into the boutique, I heard one of the dancers that I passed say, “look at those sissy panties”. I then realized that my skirt was still pulled up in back revealing everything. I left and ran to the car as quickly as I could.

No comments: